Lots of pillows or just one?
Many. When I moved out of the place I shared with my ex, I grabbed his good pillow along with mine. It was an accident that I don't regret.
What kind of books do you read?
Whatever is to the immediate right of the book on the shelf that I just finished. (Not kidding, no.)
What’s one thing you’ve wondered about today?
If the next issue carries a mature rating and it's not for nudity, is biting still too much to hope for?
ZOMBIES OR ROBOTS: Which apocalypse is scarier?
Has anyone else read The Walking Dead? Have you slept well since? Zombies are extremely scary.
If you could be doing anything else at this precise moment, what would it be?
Give me any standard tropical sunbathing fantasy.
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
The entire Whedon gamut. I'm pretty boring right now; haven't really sought out any new projects/fixations.
Cake or cookies?
Until Easter, I'm eating neither and still craving both.
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, Whedonesque, Blood Roses, my emails, deviantART, Facebook, Cracked
What was the last thing you bought?
Some organic chicken.
How do you think you'll die?
For years I've been saying that I'm destined to fall down some stairs. I'm just the kind of person who would randomly fall down stairs and die.
Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
Cake and cookies. :p Seriously, I have a major sweet tooth, but there are a lot of foods I crave. Often.
What do you do to change your mood?
Take a walk, I guess.
What was the last meal you ate?
I put that chicken in some Tikka Masala mix with coconut milk and ladled it onto a bowl of rice.
Do you want to learn another language?
I want to learn all of them.
Five things you can't live without.
...I'm kind of cornered into literalism here. I would have said my computer, but I was without it recently and lived. I would have said my bike, but I'm on Day 4 of it being stolen, and I'm alive. I haven't seen my family in months and many of my friends for much longer, and I'm alive. So sue me: food, shelter, oxygen, and...argh! Aren't there even five of those?
Name 5 items that you can actually lay your hands on right now without moving – your computer doesn’t count.
1) Purple Nalgene bottle
2) Latin/English dictionary
3) a large pile of BtVS season 8 comics (for reals, A2Z)
4) a raccoon tail with a pink bow tied around it
5) a picture of Daniel Dae Kim (I will not be ashamed of my eye candy)
What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
What are you looking forward to?
Not being West Coast anymore.
For that one I tag anglcdmn1986, ares132006, beanut, bite_or_avoid, and cryngle.
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I only ever drink alcohol if I'm in a social situation where it's expected. I'm not opposed to being drunk or anything, I just don't like the way it tastes.
2. I collect gargoyles and obsess over anything related. No limits; if it looks like it would be at home guarding a cathedral, I want it to be mine.
3. I sleep with a stuffed animal. Same one I've had since I was six.
4. I cannot for the life of me stop toying with the LJ 'tags' feature. I've already gone through all my entries multiple times and reworked their tags to make them more convenient or accurate or who knows what the hell I'm doing. My new layout doesn't have a tag cloud and I'm not sure how to add one, so now I'm just reduced to whimpering at my blog and wanting my tags back. Can anyone help?
5. I feel guilty about recycling. Seriously, if I haven't reused a plastic container until it falls apart, I berate myself for being wasteful.
6. I make lists everywhere, not for organizational purposes but because I like to categorize things. ("Underappreciated Prehistoric Mammals", "Songs About Spam", "Vampires With Blond Hair", etc.)
7. I vehemently dislike driving.
For this one I tag dream_infinity0, innocentdlite, kean_herself, kita0610, lemarauder, leni_ba, and ljgould.
...Yeah, so for the tagging, I just did my friends list alphabetically minus the people who had tagged me. Actually, I think I'm going to do that whenever I get one of these from now on.